As well as the pastoral support offered by our team of Class teachers and Heads of Year. The SEND Department is committed to improving emotional and social development. This includes extra pastoral support arrangements for listening to the views of pupils with SEND and measures to prevent bullying.
Some of the following may be involved:
- School ethos re: Values
- Pastoral contacts
- Mentoring schemes – SMILE which promotes Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being.
- Support for unstructured times
- Mrs. Jeni Rowley – Family Support Worker
- Counselling provision
- TAC meetings
- CBC SEND Parent and Young Person Partnership Service
- Achievement for All (AfA)
- Student surveys
- Parent surveys