Our ‘Courage and Perseverance’ award winners were Ayran (Year 8), Matthew (Year 7), Dale (Year 6) and Kody (Year 5). Dale won the pupil trophy and the staff winner was Mrs Atkins for her work in the French Department.
Andrew (8DR), Adam (8HD), Grace (8KG), Aryan and Kalum (8MR – half year each), Josh (7LB), Rebecca and Callum (7GG – half year each), Sarah (7DU), Courtney (7HO), Oliver (7AW), Eva (6SM), Charlie (6MC), Sam (6MP), Michael (6KS), Rudo (6MD), Ashley (5ST), Gabriel (5RS), Ruby (5LJ), Taylan (5DC) and Amelie (5VT)
Most of us took part in the first Values Assembly of the year by introducing ourselves and leading worship.
Our October value is Hope and we have been building on our Courage and Perseverance from last month by keeping a positive mindset and setting our hopes high.
- Hope is having confidence in yourself so you can reach your goals
- Hope is believing in someone or something
- Hope is believing in your religion or opinion no matter what
At school we are encouraging the children to demonstrate the value by trying the following ideas:
- Think positively and do your personal best
- Support others around you by believing in them
- Be proud of your beliefs
Newsletter edited by Adam, Andrew, Grace and Ayran (Year 8)