November Values Newsletter
Hope was demonstrated by the children on a day-to-day basis in their lessons. Pupils, staff and parents also showed their generosity in the last month by donating an amazing amount of food for our harvest festival. The boxes of food collected and decorated by each class have now been donated to the Biggleswade and Sandy Lions who have distributed them to deserving causes. We have received a letter (which is now displayed in our foyer) from them thanking us for our donation.
Leyla (Year 7), Leigha (Year 8), Archie (Year 6) and Leona (Year 5) all received certificates for demonstrating the value of Hope. Mr. Jackson and Archie also received trophies for the staff and overall values award winner.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14 verse 27
- Peace is having positive thoughts for ourselves and others.
- Peace is accepting that we are doing the best we can with what we know.
- Peace is involving ourselves in activities to help our well-being.
We have many exciting and interesting events to look forward to such as the Biggleswade Christmas Lights switch on and our own Carol Service! It is hoped that by focussing on peace that we will all rise to these challenges calmly and positively.
- Think positively and clearly when you start an activity.
- Try your hardest and do yourself justice with whatever you do at school or at home.
- Give yourself time to relax, rest and reflect, so that your body and mind are prepared for the next day.
Rebecca, Oliver and Sarah (YR7 Ambassadors)